[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: In callback

bill.burke@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 11:26:56 EDT 2007

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote : Ales replied.

  | "adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  |   | It is the parameter type of the methods.
  |   |
  |   | anonymous wrote :
  |   |   | incallback is a HORRIBLE name for this.  Please define something that is easier to understand.  Thanks.
  |   |
  |   | I agree. But I don't really care what it is called, I care what does.
  |   | Ales, maybe you can come up with a better name, e.g.
  |   | installCallback and uninstallCallback?
  |
  | Just writing response myself. :-)
  | Yup I was thinking of something better, but everything looked too long.
  | Bill, any (short) suggestions?

BTW, I hate this approach.  The install/uninstall syntax was better because it was more readable.  At least you knew what was going on.  Now you have to guess/read dig deep into the documentation to figure out what is going on.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059649#4059649

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059649