[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: MC 2.0 tasks

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 12:59:55 EDT 2007

"b_georges" wrote :
  | I would need your help to review the list below that Ales put together.
  | If you could have a look to those assigned to you and update where necessary.
  |
  | Adrian
  |
  | 1) http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBMICROCONT-170: Add support for aliases - Adrian Brock

Actually this is Ales (some extra testing needs writing),
the subtasks assigned to me have been done. I just own the super task. :-)

There's also an optional additional piece of work to add an extra api
to programmatically add aliases.

anonymous wrote :
  | 2) http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBMICROCONT-166: If bean name, dependency, demands, supplies looks like an object name, the register its canonical form - Adrian Brock

Same outstanding subtask as (1).
166 is Bills feature request, which we actually implemented as 170

anonymous wrote :
  | 3) http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBMICROCONT-75: AOP Microcontainer Integration holder task - Adrian Brock

This is Kabir, except for (4) below. Again I just own the super task.

[quote
4) http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBMICROCONT-71: JMX Decorator for POJOs - Adrian Brock

I don't know when I'll get around to finishing this.
I've actually been waiting to find out what the real JMX annotations will be
since this is really a backport of a feature that will appear in JMX2.0/JDK7

We could just use the Spring annotations for now?
Then people could port to the spec defined annotations later.

anonymous wrote :
  | 5) http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBMICROCONT-70: MetaData Repository - Adrian Brock

4th on my TODO list.

1 - deployers