[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: MC 2.0 tasks

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 11:40:32 EDT 2007

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote : "b_georges" wrote :
  |   | Unassigned
  |   |
  |   | 37) http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBMICROCONT-179: VFS caches old jar files - Unassigned
  |   |

  | This is likely to disappear when we move to the VFS classloader.
  | So it will a non-issue?
  | Needs doing for 2.0.0

I believe so, and as I said it has not been reproducible when I included the url handler code source in the bootstrap classpath. We do need to make sure there are tests for updating jar files and seeing that the updated contents have changed. There is at least one test for this, but it should be expanded to include all crud scenarios.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060036#4060036

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060036