[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Build System] - Re: Problems with maven builds again

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 4 11:25:45 EDT 2007

I've found a way to fix the integration build, but I don't understand it
or why it worked before.

The microcontainer/build/pom.xml has

  |   <dependencyManagement>
  |     <!-- The parent pom manages the inter-dependencies of the modules. -->
  |     <dependencies>
  |       <dependency>
  |         <groupId>org.jboss.microcontainer</groupId>
  |         <artifactId>jboss-aop-mc-int</artifactId>
  |         <version>${project.version}</version>
  |       </dependency>
  | etc.

I copied this style into integration/build/pom.xml
it doesn't work.

However, if I remove the dependencyManagement element then it works?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060519#4060519

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060519