[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Portal] - pending CMS tasks

julien@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 4 20:21:23 EDT 2007

A few CMS tasks have no fix versions currently in JIRA. I put aside the tasks related to JCR and rather focus on tasks related to features/usability.

I want to reach a consensus for those tasks in order to get a target resolution. I don't want to invest much resource in the CMS development itself in term of new features, however I do want to improve what is existing and also the integration with the portal.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060598#4060598

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060598