[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Web Services] - Unified metadata

wolfc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 05:22:19 EDT 2007

I've committed an initial import for the unified metadata project (jbossas/projects/metadata/trunk). This doesn't show how it's going to be, just all metadata classes thrown together.

For the part of WS I've imported the integration classes, because I can't find a mavenized ws-spi. Also I've removed some stuff that is dependent on Kernel, because the new metadata shouldn't have such a dependency and I just wanted it to compile.

How shall we proceed from here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060714#4060714

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060714