[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Remoting, Unified Invokers] - Remoting 3 API Mockup/prototype

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 14:18:15 EDT 2007

I made a mockup/prototype Remoting 3 API in the past couple days.  I've uploaded it to a sandbox SVN repository in order to have a basis for discussion on features and so forth.  Basically it's just a bunch of interfaces that summarize the ideas outlined thus far in the wiki article, emails, conversations, etc.

It is at: https://svn.jboss.org/sandbox/david.lloyd/remoting3/api-proto

Presumably an anonymous svn link will become available shortly.  When it does, I'll post it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060962#4060962

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060962