[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Portal] - Re: myFacesExstensionsFilter exception

k3nnymusic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 07:43:43 EDT 2007

I am tryied to configure MyFaces in 4.2 version from wiki topic, but i dont have lines:

  | <listener>
  |      <listener-class>org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.config.JBossJSFConfigureListener</listener-class>
  |    </listener>
  |    -->
  |    <!-- Comment/Remove this -->
  |    <!-- Listens to all web app lifecycle events so that @PreDestroy can be called on -->
  |    <!-- JSF managed beans that go out of scope.  You can comment this out if you     -->
  |    <!-- don't use JSF or you don't use annotations on your managed beans.            -->
  |    <!--
  |    <listener>
  |      <listener-class>com.sun.faces.application.WebappLifecycleListener</listener-class>
  |    </listener>

but only:
<!-- ================== Common Listener Configuration ==================== -->
  |    <!--<listener>
  |       <listener-class>org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityFlushSessionListener</listener-class>
  |    </listener> --> in my D:\jboss-portal-2.6\server\default\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\conf\web.xml file.
A change it to
<listener>
  |     <listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener</listener-class>
  |   </listener> and add libs, and I have still the same problem.
Any sugestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061240#4061240

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061240