[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Portal] - Re: Initial UI Server Prototype Discussion

julien@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 10:42:47 EDT 2007

thanks.

as said, the uiserver needs to define its data objects in order to be dependant only on the common module.

the implementations of the consumer side of the uiserver should be dependant on the server module.

the controller is going to be rewritten partly, so how this is integrated (core-serverui) will change probably.

"sohil.shah at jboss.com" wrote : >in the core-uiserver part, the current core controller should be reused with with separate >implementation of ResponseHandler that would adapt the current core controller command >framework to the ui server protocol.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061337#4061337

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061337