[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal build

julien@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 10:56:31 EDT 2007

The concern was brought by Chris and accepted. Myself yesterday I had to expose a class outside of a package. Until java implements the super package JSR we probably should restructure.

It is the good time to do it now in 2.8.

"bdaw" wrote : Btw. some time we were discussing about the sources structure change. The goal was to keep tests in the separate directory structure but with the same package names. Maybe its the good time to think about it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061343#4061343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061343