[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBossCache] - Re: Partitioning in JBoss Cache - JBCACHE-60

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 12:37:42 EDT 2007

I like. This can be a more effective solution for the session replication use case as well.

Particularly like the hard and soft limits. I think that's an important concept to allow a tradeoff between redundancy and the need to move data around the cluster following a failure.  If I configure 2 buddies with a min of 1 and one of my buddies fails, there is no need to immediately move any data around the cluster upon failure.  Any movement will just be for requested data, as the requests come in.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061392#4061392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061392