[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Portal] - Re: Initial UI Server Prototype Discussion

julien@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 13:23:28 EDT 2007

agreed for all points.

about the model, we should modelize what we have today which is rather simple and trivial. We will think about updating it in the future.

"sohil.shah at jboss.com" wrote : This is a good discussion thread...so far let me summarize the points that we are in agreement on for the UI Server architecture, to push the prototype further

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061402#4061402

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061402