[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: Where do we want to put

mark.little@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 07:11:10 EDT 2007

Everything depends on rosetta. What's the advantage of introducing something else for it to depend on? If there was some way you could use the services without needing rosetta and yet needing "common stuff", then I might agree. apache commons works because it's used by a range of other projects. We're not quite there yet.

The refactoring of core to rosetta made sense given what we'd done with the services. This seems like refactoring for the sake of it. But maybe I'm missing something ;-)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061913#4061913

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061913