[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: Where do we want to put

tfennelly do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 07:28:56 EDT 2007

"mark.little at jboss.com" wrote : "tfennelly" wrote : At the moment, this seems to be getting dumped in the "rosetta" codebase, meaning that if you have a service that needs a particular utility, it ends up being dependent on the core of the ESB.

  | I think this statement is the one that really confused me. What services are we developing that don't have a dependency on the core of the ESB ;-)?!

soapui-client

I need to add some Commons HttpClient support code that both the "soapui-client" and "soap" services will depend on.  Don't worry about it.  I'll just add it to rosetta and make the soapui-client depend on it :-(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061929#4061929

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061929