[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: Where do we want to put

tfennelly do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 07:59:56 EDT 2007

"Kevin.Conner at jboss.com" wrote : "tfennelly" wrote : soapui-client
  | I thought this was a "JBoss MBean" service, not an ESB one.

Right, but that doesn't mean it can't have a dependency on common utilities.

"Kevin.Conner at jboss.com" wrote : In any case, doesn't it already include jbossesb-rosetta.jar?

You're actually right there Kev - I forgot that.  You know why this is?  Because it depends on some utility code (OGNLUtils and YADOMUtil) that's bundled in rosetta (the core of the ESB).  It actually has no dependencies on the real core ESB code.

Anyway guys, as I said... lets make it (leave it) dependent on rosetta.  I personally think that sucks but ... :-)

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061940#4061940

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061940