[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Uniquely identifying services and actions

tcunning do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 12:42:26 EDT 2007

Do we have a good way of uniquely identifying a service or action?

In the MBeans, we're identifying a service by listener-name/service-category/service-name.     This seems like it'll be unique per ESB node, but it also seems really clunky.    Is there an easier way to identify a particular service?

We're identifying actions by action-name within a particular service - is this enough to be unique?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062067#4062067

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062067