[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: Uniquely identifying services and actions

kurt.stam@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 17:00:02 EDT 2007

I'm not sure EPR is the way to go as a Service can have multple EPRs, and you can have multiple Service instances listen to the same EPR.

In my opinion we need to pick unique names for our actions  within a deployment, as you'd like to do reporting on which specific instance is troublesome, not which (potentially distributed) service. Action names are required in the jbossesb-1.0.1 xsd.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062151#4062151

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062151