[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal build

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 19:42:35 EDT 2007

"julien at jboss.com" wrote : the point is that while waiting that someone provide us the perfect build we should reimplement what we have today using simple ANT stuff and IVY (which allow to declare dependencies).

  | what we need for now seems quite simple, why should't at least try to spend a couple of days on it in order to get a build that works, that is easy to understand and is documented.

It sounds reasonable enough... I'm just pretty sure that it would take more than a couple of days. :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062210#4062210

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062210