[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JCA on JBoss] - Re: TODO: Interceptors

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 01:42:25 EDT 2007

I think this task should be broken in subtasks as this appears a major change to me . If no one has started working on this then I can continue with it , I would follow these checkpoints

1) Analyze and discuss about where to configure the interceptors in the configurations , weston has already pointed to have the invoker proxy binding configuration in the  jboss-ra.xml . I can think  of putting the interceptor flag in the ra.xml file as one of the config-properties . In the -ds.xml file we can have comma seperated interceptors as

  | <cminterceptors>com.foo.Inteceptor1,com.foo.Interceptor2</cminterceptor>
This was we can define the ConnectionManager Interceptors.
Same would be true with other type of Interceptors.

2) For the ConnectionManager Interceptor entry the the BaseConnectionManager2.allocateConnection(...) should detect if the interceptors are configured , if they are then the invocations should be passed through them.I am yet not sure what CM intercetors would do , yet trying to figure about the use cases.

3) Similar steps should be followed for other interceptor types .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062250#4062250

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062250