[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: Uniquely identifying services and actions

mark.little@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 06:06:59 EDT 2007

"tfennelly" wrote : hehehe, I think we're playing word games again ;-)

You'll have to explain that to me one day ;-)

anonymous wrote :
  | For sure, the names would be hierarchical and the .esb name would be beside the service name and not the action name.  For what I was suggesting, yes "ESB Instance" would simply to represented by the name of the .esb.  It's already unique so there's no need to invent another name - and anyway, another name (e.g. defined in the .esb jboss-esb.xml config) wouldn't help someone trying to track back from a report to the actual service/action definition.

Agreed. I hadn't thought of the instance name until your posting. If it's there already we should use it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062347#4062347

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062347