[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: Uniquely identifying services and actions

mark.little@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 06:08:39 EDT 2007

"tfennelly" wrote : Of course in a clustered env, that hierarchical name would need to be qualified further e.g. with a cluster node name e.g. something like:

  | "node1:shopping-service.esb:order-acceptance-service:route-to-xxx-action"

Yes, good point. So some of this information we can get automagically (as long as we make sure the user can do the mapping of what we use back to the "physical" process/instance) and some of it will require the developer's input, e.g., Action class name, action instance name/id.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062350#4062350

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062350