[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Portal] - Re: MetaBridge

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 10:41:01 EDT 2007

I have determined that the combination of MetaBridge and JSF RI causes the WSRP GUI to not work properly. This issue has been traced back to the fix Julien did to set the facelets.BUILD_BEFORE_RESTORE parameter. I am not quite sure what happens exactly but that has an impact on how immediate components are handled.
It would be good to be able to work out of the box on both 4.0.5 and 4.2 but we would need to be able to test our JSF components on both MyFaces and RI automatically. As of now, the MetaBridge introduces some unknown into the process and without tests it's difficult to make sure our apps behave properly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062485#4062485

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062485