[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Portal] - Re: MetaBridge

julien@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 10:45:17 EDT 2007

we should try to pursue in using MyFaces with JBossAS 4.2 and 4.0.5

I hope to look at it soon.

"thomas.heute at jboss.com" wrote : To solve the problem of having our two JSF portlets (core-admin and core-wsrp) work on both JBoss AS 4.0.5 (with embedded myFaces) and JBoss AS 4.2.0 (with embedded Sun RI JSF implementation), we came up with a "MetaBridge" http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=PortalJSFMetaBridge

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062491#4062491

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062491