[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of AOP on JBoss (Aspects/JBoss)] - Re: jca prototype broken again

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 16:59:06 EDT 2007

This has actually got a whole easier with the new support that I wrote for JAXB
annotation constructions of JBossXB schemas and Ales's BeanMetaData builder.

e.g. something like, this part of an mc deployment

  | <deployment>
  |    <queue xmlns=?urn:jboss-jms-2.0? name=?MyQueue?/>
  | </deployment>

can be parsed with

  | @XmlSchema(namespace=?urn:jboss-jms:2.0?)
  | @XmlType(name=?queue?)
  | public QueueMetaData implements BeanMetaDataFactory{
  |
  |    @XmlAttribute public String name;
  |
  |    List<BeanMetaData> getBeans() {
  |        Collections.singletonList(
  |        new BeanMetaDataBuilder(name, Queue.class.getName()).
  |            addProperty(?queueName?, name));
  |    }
  | }

Plus a piece of registration so it knows QueueMetaData exists as a potential "schema".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062687#4062687

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062687