[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Bean metadata views

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 02:15:38 EDT 2007

To avoid you duplicating work, I've committed the stuff I'd  got working on the
managed object annotations (its very simplistic) and the surrounding infrastructure
that lets you override things by registering what I called

ManagedObjectBuilder/Populator(s)

Now you know why I changed the name in the deployers to
ManagedObjectCreator to avoid the confusion. :-)

I also committed the metatype updates which includes all the infrastructure
for "serializing/deserializing" class trees to and from metatypes
and object trees to and from metavalues.
This is much more complete, although it is not fully tested. :-(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062802#4062802

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062802