[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: MAVEN: activation-1.0.2.jar not being fetched

pgier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 09:38:31 EDT 2007

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote : "scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote :
  |   | Your checkin included a number of invalid references to C:/Java/jdk/jdk1.5.0_10/lib/tools.jar. Why is this needed? I removed its use so that the eclipse projects would build for me.
  |
  | It's coming from a dependency in the javassist pom.
  | God knows why? Javassist has its compiler. It shouldn't need tools.jar? :-)

Javassist has a class called HotSwapper.java that uses the "com.sun.jdi" packages.  That's why I included tools.jar in its build.  Maybe there is a different way to do this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062970#4062970

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062970