[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: ClassInfo being serializable

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 11:22:29 EDT 2007

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | What a waste of memory.

:-)

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | The solution should just involve reconnecting to that singleton (from the reflect
  | implementation of ClassInfo) during deserialization.

I've introduced a new 'helper' which knows how to provide the three already existing helpers ClassInfoImpl needs - TypeInfoFactory, ClassInfoHelper and AnnotationHelper.
In the case of Introspection all three are implemented in one class: IntrospectionTypeInfoFactoryImpl.

I've just added IntrospectionDelegateHolder so that IntrospectionTypeInfoFactory remains almost the same, just impl TypeInfoFactory.
"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | You should just disable the serialization tests for the javassist versions
  | and it to its outstanding jira tasks.
Done.
Yet to update tasks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063045#4063045