[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: ClassInfo being serializable

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 18:15:14 EDT 2007

"alesj" wrote :
  |   | IntrospectionTypeInfoFactory currently only knows about TypeInfoFactory.
  |   | So no ClassInfoHelper from there. ;-)
  |   | Exposing IntrospectionTypeInfoFactory as other helpers?

Why? The helpers are implementation details for lazy loading of information.
Javassist doesn't need that since it already implements it internally.

In fact, a lot of the reflection classes do as well already in recent versions of the JDK.
That's one of the reasons why reflection has gotten much faster over the years,
but it still isn't as fast as the javassist version in my testing. ;-)

Also we can make the javassist stuff even faster if we can come up with an api
that links the classloading, aop (javassist) and classinfo
byte code loading together.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063251#4063251

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063251