[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Clustering on JBoss (Clusters/JBoss)] - Re: JBAS-4276 Discussion Thread

JerryGauth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 18:29:59 EDT 2007

While modifying HA-JNDI, I found that it invokes getClusteredCache() on the partition.  This method is available on the ClusterPartitionMBean interface but not on the HAPartition interface so I can either add it to the HAPartition interface or hack it by casting the interface reference to the HAPartition implementation.

I'll take a closer look at this tomorrow in case it's not appropriate to add it to the interface.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063256#4063256

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063256