[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Build System] - Re: maven-resources-plugin problem

pgier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 16:49:18 EDT 2007

"vickyk" wrote : Also noticed that this does not contain any repository
  | http://ibiblio.lsu.edu/main/pub/packages/maven2
  | I have pom.xml with <pluginRepository>
  |   |         <id>central</id>
  |   |         <name>LSU maven2 mirror</name>
  |   |         <url>http://ibiblio.lsu.edu/main/pub/packages/maven2</url>
  |   |         <layout>default</layout>
  |   |         <snapshots>
  |   |            <enabled>false</enabled>
  |   |            <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
  |   |         </snapshots>
  |   |      </pluginRepository>
  | Not sure if this is the problem ...
  | Strange I was able to install,package an hour back , can't figure what changes broke it .

The central maven repository is now located here:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/

I think the one you are pointing to might not be used anymore, or maybe it's just down.
Since you defined the repository with the id "central" it will override the default "central" repository.  If you just remove that repository configuration, you should be able to reach the default repository again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063724#4063724

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063724