[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Portal] - Re: current logged users

sviluppatorefico do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 03:47:44 EDT 2007

hi thomas....I started some day ago to see about a asynchronous queue to manage together with concurrent libs, but if this is done and it is confirmed I could leave it and starting from frontend, otherwise I would like to cooperate with bolek about this argument. actually I've some question about it. What do you think about using JMS instead to use directly concurrent libs? We could to get advanges about authentication and distribution of messages. Administrator could to manage groups of users and manage which users or groups, a user can to see....maybe it is extreme for a 'users portlet' but JMS could to be used also for advanced management portlet.....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063823#4063823

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063823