[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - JMSRouter refactoring

beve do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 04:27:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

we are using the JMSRouter and would like to use the setting of the correlation id which is now being done, or will after MR3 is released. More info about the correlation id can be found here http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBESB-652

Now, this is all good except that we want to be able to set the property unwrap to true, and still have the correlation id set.
This is currenlty not possible as unwrap will will extract the content of the Message's body (in AbstractRouter) and then pass that Object to JMSRouter's process method, hence the information from the Message object being lost and there is no way to set the outgoing messages correlation id to the Message objects ID.

The way I would like it do be is that setting unwrap to true means that I want the content of the Message objects body to be routed and the setting of JMSProperties should be performed.

The short term solution for this might be to change the createObjectMessage to be protected so that I can subclass it to suite my needs. But I think setting unwrap to true would be more logical, but other routers might depend on the current behaviour.
Any thought?

Thanks,

Daniel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063836#4063836