[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Providing bean name aware feature

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 05:24:16 EDT 2007

Ales, you really need to discuss things in the forums before you do stuff.

That way you can get input on whether:

* it is a good idea
* your proposed solution should be done a different way
* it is a part of something more generic, e.g. Bill's name<->ObjectName
feature request was really done by implementing aliases

e.g. This is where I described what I proposed to do to the deployers in April
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=106213
here is where I warned that I was going to commit those changes
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=112071
and this is where I described what I had done when I had committed
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=112181
with a number of other discussions in between. :-)

I'm not saying you'll get answers (if you do it will most likely be after you
commit anyway ;-) but at least you gives others the option to comment
and review.

This is most important so you don't have to unpick everything and redo it
like you had to do with the ClassInfo serialization.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063870#4063870

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063870