[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Providing bean name aware feature

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 05:33:22 EDT 2007

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | This is most important so you don't have to unpick everything and redo it
  | like you had to do with the ClassInfo serialization.

:-(
That's was me getting my feet wet with whole container java.lang abstraction and its serialization. An educational feedback.

And I still don't understand why it works by only adding deserialization detail on ReflectClassInfoImpl. But this is not the post to discuss that. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063875#4063875

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063875