[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Portal] - Re: current logged users

bdaw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 16:56:02 EDT 2007

I wrote initial version of statistics service using concurrent libs (feature and executor framework). But I had no chance to even really test it before I needed to focus on something else. There was no front end. I should still have it somewhere on my HD hopefully. I can send it to you if you like (ping me by email or write your address here). Anyway - feel free to start from scratch if you want.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064148#4064148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064148