[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: adding Node to Process Instance at Runtime

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 19:40:00 EDT 2007

Yes you are right, it is a developers forum. What bug/feature of jBPM are you working on at the moment? It is a forum for developers OF jBPM, not developers working WITH jBPM. It is design OF jBPM, not designing WITH jBPM.

The reason I asked you if you read any of the basic docs of jBPM is that you ask whether there is a GUI to design JPDL process flows... The answer to this is in ANY jBPM doc you will read. The productsheet (a 3 page pdf, accessible from the jBPM product page) has the info. Just like the INTRODUCTION part of the normal docs

Regarding the question on JRules (realy JRules or JBoss Rules?) Try typing jbpm and rules in google... lots of info... or jbpm and drooles (shoot, could there be a wiki page for this? Naaahhhh I bet there isn't)

The subject of the post covers all your questions perfectly by the way. The answer to this would be: By using the api or try e.g. google again... first post http://www.google.nl/search?q=jbpm+runtime+node+adding&btnG=Zoeken&hl=nl&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Anl%3Aofficial&hs=nho

Oh.. and btw these 3 questions are all answered in the FAQ... wonder What the F stands for.

What remains is your last question.  See http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006591#4006591 for a small answer... (there is more)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064177#4064177

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064177