[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: JMSRouter refactoring

beve do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 04:01:14 EDT 2007

I'd like to add the ability for the JMSRouter to function as a splitter so that the action processing pipleline will continue processing.

  | <action name="route-to-response" class="org.jboss.soa.esb.actions.routing.JMSRouter">
  |     <property name="jndiName" value="queue/XXXResponse"/>
  |     <property name="unwrap" value="true"/>
  |     <property name="continue-processing" value="true"/>
  | </action>

Setting the property "continue-processing" to true would then make the process method, which has been overridden by JMSRouter, return the message object, which will cause the processing of the pipeline to continue.

I know that this is what a NotfiyJMS is for, but this would mean that I'd need to refactor the NotfiyQueue class so it can use the setting of correlation id that exists in JMSRouter. Plus I think there is a JIRA to refactor the NotifyJMS classes anyway.

/Daniel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064442#4064442

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064442