[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Providing bean name aware feature

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 10:09:55 EDT 2007

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote : Just add support for an annotation.
  | There's no reason to force people to program in xml.

I'll add them both - xml is OOTB.
The annotation will be part of whole annotation handling impl.

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | All of the stuff that can be done with XML, should be doable with annotations.
  | In principle, all that should be in the xml is a list of beans
  | with the xml just used to override the annotations or when the bean is not annotated.
I agree.
Did we ever considered similar scanning for 'MC beans' as it exists for EJB3 and Seam?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064571#4064571

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064571