[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Profiler] - Problem with -agentLib:jbossAgent

paarsar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 14:49:25 EDT 2007

Good Afternoon

  I am using JBOSS 3.2.3 with java 1.5 on Windows XP and am having a problem with the profiler.  It occurs when i add  -agentlib:jbossAgent to my JAVA_OPTS param. For some reason i'm getting

Unrecognized option: -agentlib:jbossAgent

I've made sure the .dll's files jBossAgent.dll and jBossInspector.dll are both in my %PATH% variable. And of course the jboss-profiler.war, jboss-profiler-jvmti.sar and jboss-profiler-noAOP.sar are in the deploy directoy under server/default

what else could i be doing wrong

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064681#4064681

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064681