[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: JMSRouter refactoring

mark.little@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 05:07:26 EDT 2007

"tfennelly" wrote : This sounds like wiretap to me.

And I'm fairly sure we have that too.

anonymous wrote : I think the whole area of routing messages off the bus (to ESB Message Unaware endpoints) is something that needs attention.  We Gateways for getting messages on and the Notifiers and Routers (and possibly more) for getting them off. Grrr!!!

Agreed, but we've already agreed that it's good enough for the 4.2GA release. So let's not go opening that up again ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064900#4064900

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064900