[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: JMSRouter refactoring

mark.little@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 06:00:57 EDT 2007

"beve" wrote : anonymous wrote : I'm concerned you're starting to mix requirements. We have splitter and aggregator capabilities elsewhere too.
  | Yes, so am I. This was more of  a desperate solution to get things working for me.
  |
  | Should I use the Notifiers for this?
  | In this case I have to add the correlation stuff and that would require some refactoring of NotifyQueue and NotifyTopics. Is this alright?
  |
  | I'll also check out the wiretap as I havn't done so yet.

Definitely look at what's already there and then come up with a proposal for reusing (and possibly refactoring) what we have.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064920#4064920

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064920