[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Clustering on JBoss (Clusters/JBoss)] - Re: JBAS-4277 Design

JerryGauth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 21:10:49 EDT 2007

If a simpler configuration based solution is desirable, we could simply offer the use of the calling thread's context classloader, instead of requiring the caller to provide a classloader.  This would be accomplished via a boolean configuration attribute and the startService() method would make the appropriate registration.  We wouldn't need to provide a classloader attribute.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065223#4065223

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065223