[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: ClassInfo being serializable

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 04:37:35 EDT 2007

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | Well actually if you test they are the same object then it is really redundant
  | to test all fields. The same object can't have different values to the original. :-)

I've changed the assertion to be assertTrue on == after deserialization.

I've exposed delegate in IntrospectionTypeInfoFactory for package protected,  so that it can be used by ReflectClassInfoImpl in its readResolve method - not creating new instances of TypeInfoFactory on every readResolve invocation.

Did the same for JavassistTypeInfoFactory for similarity/consistency with Introspection model.

I left the SerializableHelper in ClassInfoImpl - with providing static TypeInfoFactory instance from new Configuration.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065292#4065292

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065292