[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Providing bean name aware feature

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 11:40:24 EDT 2007

"alesj" wrote :
  | If there is a bean attribute on the element as well, should I do the actual bean context lookup and perform the fromContext on that context?

Yes, that's what I said about resolving aliases.
Another one might "give me the scope of another bean"

  | <property name="scopeOfX"><inject bean"X" fromContext="scope"/>

P.S. I'm not suggesting you implement anything other than "name" for now,
but make it easy to add new ones as they are demanded make sense.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065442#4065442

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065442