[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Annotation features

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 12:30:21 EDT 2007

"alesj" wrote :
  | "adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  |   | Don't follow the rest of this, I still haven't had to look at what you and Kabir did in this area.
  |   |
  | Any pointers then to follow?
  | So that I don't go astray as in name-aware ... :-(

Discuss it with Kabir. He's your partner in crime in this area. :-)

Like I said before, I'll eventually get around to reviewing
it all and telling you what is wrong with it.  :-)

In principle it should just be about populating the BeanMetaData from the annotations
where there it doesn't already exist - i.e. what the user provides overrides
(either xml or programmatic overrides the annotations).

The difficult part I can see comes from the factory processing where you don't know
the implementation class until the factory has instantiated the object.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065479#4065479

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065479