[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss internal QA (Test Suite)] - Testsuite Failures

ambika do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 03:53:58 EDT 2007

Hi,
   I am trying to run the testsuite of jboss 4.2.0 on a hpux platform. I have installed the jboss bin from  the zip.

Following is the error message for most of the testcases.

Suite:       org.jboss.test.aop.test.AOPUnitTestCase
Test:        unknown
Type:        error
Exception:   java.lang.SecurityException
Message:     Failed to authenticate principal=null, securityDomain=jmx-console

Suite:       org.jboss.test.cache.bean.MBeanUnitTestCase
Test:        testReplicatedPutTx
Type:        error
Exception:   javax.naming.NameNotFoundException
Message:     ejb not bound

Suite:       org.jboss.test.cache.test.aop.CacheObjectMBeanUnitTestCase
Test:        testBinding
Type:        error
Exception:   javax.naming.NameNotFoundException
Message:     test not bound

    Do i need to change any files?

Regards,
Ambika