[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: Scheduling of services

mark.little@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 06:26:19 EDT 2007

"tfennelly" wrote : Well, it's based on the same architecture - providers, listeners, composers etc.  I really think it'd mostly be a case of moving code around (and removing code).  Anyway, the existing candidates for this model (FileGatewayListener etc) could be converted over time i.e. they'll still work as is.  New ones can be based on whatever we do now.

I know there's a JIRA associated with what Daniel has already done, but can you create a separate JIRA around your other suggestion: 5.0 timeframe?

anonymous wrote :
  | On the existing ones... I think we all agree that most of these require a rework/rewrite anyway coz they're a bit of an unmaintainable mess.  I know what yer going to say... post GA ;-)

You read my mind! ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065709#4065709

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065709