[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss internal QA (Test Suite)] - Re: Testsuite Failures

ambika do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 08:24:34 EDT 2007

Hi,

   There is no error if i just start the jboss server in all mode. But when i try to run the testsuite, its giving error for authentication. As in the jboss enterprise platform installation document mentioned, most of the services requires authentication,so we cant do any operation, untill we provide a proper authenication.
   If i make the changes suggest in the doc to disable jmx authentication, tests will pass, that is without authentication/
   Do i need to make any entry in the any of the *.properties file so that we can authenicate properly. That is, whatever user/password and roles defined for the various task, do we need to add them in the property files of the server?

Regards,
ambika

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066162#4066162

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066162