[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: ProfileService todos for deployer changes

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 12:12:31 EDT 2007

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote :
  | Ok, as we discussed on the call there may not be any interaction in terms of the managed object view between the jca and service deployers, other than, the service deployer should not be assuming that the ServiceDeployment is a managable sar for which it should be creating a management view.

One point I didn't state was that we might still actually want
the managable sar view for "power users" who want to see
what is really going on.

But that would require some notion of the managed object
being "synthetic" (i.e. an implementation detail)
so it doesn't appear in the normal management view.

It would just be a "read only" view for debugging purposes,
not something that the profile service would maintain.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066262#4066262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066262