[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: JIRA picture of MC work for JBossAS5 beta3

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 13:08:37 EDT 2007

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | I also don't understand why JBoss5 beta3 is linking tasks from
  | JBossMC 2RC1?
  | For some reason JBossMC 2.0beta2 was released as 2.0beta3? :-)
  |
  | The idea was that the MC and AS would remain at the same release levels,
  | i.e. we do a JBossMC 2.0 beta3 for JBoss5 beta3

Since this is unfixable now (the releases are gone) one thing we
do need to do is move all the completed RC1 work into a beta4 release
along with the critical work I mentioned above (or are otherwise marked
critical) as outstanding tasks.

The other none critical outstanding tasks in RC1 can be left there.
They are just improvements to the implementation and more testing
that we'd like to get done in the 2.0 release.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066282#4066282

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066282